1. 8 great business cards for UX designers
Given that UX is all about simple usability and accessibility, it’s not surprising UX designers often opt for minimal, monochrome designs when it comes to business cards.
3. I’ve done this one. #10K – Great Newham 2017 #London #Run.
My special thanks to Frank & Gianne who helped me to do that!
5. Starting interfaces to the UAV world.
2018 will be a year of new learning. Last year I put in heavy tests the use of interfaces to control aircrafts. This enabled me to think beyond time. This year I will share more of knowledge and tests.
7. Prototyping and creating products that solve problems
Because it is important to validate, test, and iterate in the process of creating products rather than simply clinging to assumptions and considerations.
9. I sold my first photo on 500px – That’s amazing!
Last November, I got a 500px message. Thinking it was another advertisement message, I ended up leaving it there for 3 weeks and look at the novelty when I decided to organize my inbox 🙂
Do you want to know more?
DROP A MESSAGE
2. The photographer who changed the way I saw the world!
Meet Ron Timehin and his amazing work. I fell in love with the tones that this professional put into his work.
Find out moree
4. The fever of the new iPhone X and your screen interrupted
It’s unbearable to witness the amount of mockups being distributed daily across the network. What saves are the great concepts.
6. Knowing the world of Smart homes
I’ve been testing lots of devices and user interfaces to control homes, turn things on and off, talk to bots, create smart routines, and even figure out the actual consumption of things connected by electricity in my house.
8. The process of creating personas that helps with the success of your product!
The process of creating Personas has helped many all the teams I worked in 2017. This success is proven and effective. Keep doing this whenever possible.
11. 9 ½ Plausible and/or Absurd UX Industry Predictions for 2018
You’ve probably already read a few articles reviewing last year, or looking ahead to next. Well, we wanted in on the action too.
10. God Save the Queen.
If you got here, I hope you enjoyed it. I also hope to learn more and more from mistakes and correctness this year. I wish all the best for you!